Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
Yes. However Craigslist only allows HTML code in paid postings. You can see more info here.
You'll want to use the "basic code".
You can get a fresh copy of your code here.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- StatCounter kodunu değiştirebilir miyim?
- Tutulan kayıtlar maksimum boyuta ulaşırsa ne olur - StatCounter saymayı durdurur mu?
- Benim veya müşterilerimin e-posta adreslerini üçüncü taraflarla paylaşma hakkınız var mı?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Bu hizmet neden ücretsiz?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Hesabımı nasıl kapatırım?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?