How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
Presently async tracking code only works for invisible counters.
Please use this code for async tracking. DO NOTE you have to use your project id and security code. So the ZZZZZZZ and 1111111 at start and end of this code need to be replaced with your info.
<!-- Start of StatCounter Code for Default Guide -->
var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ?
"https://secure." : "http://www.");
<noscript><div class='statcounter'><a class='statcounter' href='http://statcounter.com/free-web-stats/' title='web stats'><img alt='web stats' class='statcounter' src='http://c.statcounter.com/1111111/0/ZZZZZZZ/1/'/></a></div></noscript>
<!-- End of StatCounter Code for Default Guide -->
To see your project id and security code please try these steps.
- login to statcounter.com
- click on the wrench to the far right of the project name
- click the Security Code link in the left menu (about 1/2 way down)
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- What are some Custom Tag use cases?
- StatCounter kodunu değiştirebilir miyim?
- Tutulan kayıtlar maksimum boyuta ulaşırsa ne olur - StatCounter saymayı durdurur mu?
- Benim veya müşterilerimin e-posta adreslerini üçüncü taraflarla paylaşma hakkınız var mı?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Bu hizmet neden ücretsiz?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- Statcounter and the GDPR
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Hesabımı nasıl kapatırım?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?