Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
Yes! The latest version of the StatCounter code tracks HTTPS hits by default. To get a fresh copy of the latest code please use this link.
Simply click "Default Guide" to the right of the project name and a new page with your code will open.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- StatCounter kodunu değiştirebilir miyim?
- Tutulan kayıtlar maksimum boyuta ulaşırsa ne olur - StatCounter saymayı durdurur mu?
- Benim veya müşterilerimin e-posta adreslerini üçüncü taraflarla paylaşma hakkınız var mı?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Bu hizmet neden ücretsiz?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Hesabımı nasıl kapatırım?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?